Menu

Teachers Pay Teachers. Does anyone here write/sell on there?

unsinkable

I do! I just started adding things over the summer. I only have a few resources so far, and they're all a variation on the same thing. I was going to wait to share this until my store was a little more interesting, but answering your post seemed like a good time! Current earnings are $21 ?

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/I-Heart-Data

Sometimes I go on TPT and just marvel at the things people have made. Looking at the number of reviews that some products get, it's clear that at least some people are making quite a lot of money from their TPT stores.

• Like 1

Thank you! You're off to a good start!

(You are so cute! You look so happy in your picture.)

Re people making money...I googled and saw some of the high end earners have made tens of thousands of dollars, which is not the norm. Plus they've been on for years. Some make a few hundred a month, according to a couple articles. 

But I haven't seen hard numbers, KWIM?

Anyway, thanks again!

2 hours ago, unsinkable said:

Thank you! You're off to a good start!

(You are so cute! You look so happy in your picture.)

Re people making money...I googled and saw some of the high end earners have made tens of thousands of dollars, which is not the norm. Plus they've been on for years. Some make a few hundred a month, according to a couple articles. 

But I haven't seen hard numbers, KWIM?

Anyway, thanks again!

Haha, thanks. It's pretty easy to add stuff, so you could just go for it and see what happens!

No, but I buy stuff when it works for me.

Right now I am trying to find a good Counselor Data/Time Tracker.  The ones I see don't track time spent.  We need to track better.  But a data/time tracker is one of those things that would be better as a "trial offer" to see if it works, as it is quite different than lesson planning materials.