Menu

Decorating question-wall decal related

Nemom

My dd has a cool quote she would like on her wall.  We do not want to paint it on.  Years ago there use to be a MLM where you could order quotes but I cannot for the life of me remember their name.  

Does anyone remember this company and what their name is or know of another online company that does the same thing?  We are just looking for simple black lettering but want the option of being able to change the font style and letter size.

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but I have ordered from them before: http://www.christianstatements.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=textlink&utm_campaign=christian+wall+decals&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIraqg5MPs3AIV3rbACh33Kgg5EAAYASAAEgI0wfD_BwE

I don't have time to check right now, but I think you can do custom.

31 minutes ago, Jaybee said:

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but I have ordered from them before: http://www.christianstatements.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=textlink&utm_campaign=christian+wall+decals&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIraqg5MPs3AIV3rbACh33Kgg5EAAYASAAEgI0wfD_BwE

I don't have time to check right now, but I think you can do custom.

It doesn't look like this company does custom but something like this is what we are looking for.  

JIN-I have never ordered anything from Etsy.  Not sure if I've ever even been to their site.  I will check it out later though.

• Like 1

It was Uppercase Living (which I used to sell) or Simply Said and as far as I can tell, neither of them are still in business. Bummer, too.  I had so many things in my design folder that I wanted to order at some point. 

Edited by milovany
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, milovany said:

It was Uppercase Living (which I used to sell) or Simply Said and as far as I can tell, neither of them are still in business. Bummer, too.  I had so many things in my design folder that I wanted to order at some point. 

Yes!  Uppercase Living sounds correct.  I wondered if they were out of business which is kind of funny since quotes seems to be the big decorating trend right now or at least is where I live.