Menu

Vitamix Owners - Are presets worth the extra money? Or tell me your favorite model?

cjzimmer1

So I'm in the market for a new blender but trying to decide which model?  I originally planned on getting the Costco model (E320) but after hearing about the quieter models (7500 and 750 pro), I'm rethinking it.  Which brings me to I can get a reconditioned 7500 or for $80 more I can get a new 750 pro (which comes with 5 presets).  I'm just not sure if the presets are worth the extra money.  My instant pot has presets and I really never ever use them so I'm worried it will be the same with the blender but then I've never had a blender with presets so I'm wondering if I'm just missing out.

I know I want the 64 ounce container with the low profile beyond that I can be persuaded. So tell me about your Vitamix and what features you like/don't like or use/don't use.

I don’t think I’d USE presets unless I was a business producing the same thing a dozen times a day. I mean, it blends slowly or very fast and anywhere in between. I’m standing right there for the entire 30 seconds. I can see getting annoyed with presets and ending up controlling the speed myself. I do tend to mess with it while it’s blending, so maybe not everyone does that. 

• Like 1