Menu

Schedule for Hewitt's Conceptual Physics High School Edition?

I promise I've searched for this, but my Google-fu must be lacking.  Does anyone have a schedule for Hewitt's High School Conceptual Physics?  I've seen a couple online, but they skip a lot of chapters and rearrange them all.  I'm looking for one that schedules the book as-is over the 36 weeks of the school year.  Even better if it has labs scheduled in.  Thanks so much!!

I just wanted to add that I've seen the resources thread that's linked in the pinned thread about physics, but none of the links will work for me, so I can't get to the scheduling posts linked there.  I feel like I'm in way over my head on this one and just need a shove in the right direction.  Can anyone help?

• travelgirlut changed the title to Schedule for Hewitt's Conceptual Physics High School Edition?
2 hours ago, RootAnn said:

Not sure if this one would help, but it looks like it is mostly in order:  Erik Jenson @ some community college

Thread with a bunch of resources. Hopefully the links work.

That's the one I found before.  The first one is only a 10 week schedule for the summer.  The thread on here has lots of broken links, and my searches avail me nothing.  ?  Thank you for helping, though!!

Sorry I didn't find anything new.
Indiana University used to have something up, but it looks like it didn't have much of a schedule in the intro PDF. Hope someone else can help.

Edited by RootAnn

11 hours ago, travelgirlut said:

The thread on here has lots of broken links, and my searches avail me nothing.  

You could try using the Wayback Machine for the broken links. Have you ever done that before? You just go to the wayback machine website and paste in the web URL of the website you want and if they have saved it, it will give you the dates they have it saved for. Click on one of the dates and you should be able to pull up the website.

ETA: I tried the links and I see what you mean--all of the internal well trained mind forum links don't work. Ugh. I am not sure what happened with those.

Dicentra didn't have a copy of the links from the post she created which was linked by RootAnn above, so I posted to see if we could get help from an admin to fix that thread.  I think the admins are doing a lot of IT fire fighting so it might take awhile. When/if I hear it is fixed, I will post back here.