Menu

Considering God's Creation

Janeway

I used this years ago and loved it. I still have the notebook from my child that I used it with. Such fond memories. We did a ton along side it too, adding in extra videos and books and activities. 

But now, no one uses it. I worry it is too old and would not be a good choice now and there are so many other choices other people talk about on these boards that seem wonderful. So I am torn. Any opinions?

1 hour ago, Janeway said:

I used this years ago and loved it. I still have the notebook from my child that I used it with. Such fond memories. We did a ton along side it too, adding in extra videos and books and activities. 

But now, no one uses it. I worry it is too old and would not be a good choice now and there are so many other choices other people talk about on these boards that seem wonderful. So I am torn. Any opinions?

Does it matter that "no one uses it"? You used it, and you liked it. What difference does it make of "other people" don't? Obviously, there are still people who use it, because it is still being published, right? We're homeschoolers. We do what works for *us.* :-)

• Like 2

We did it several years ago and I keep meaning to pull it out for my younger kids--those science detective pages were so fun!  It's funny how homeschool curriclum falls in and out of fashion.  I also think you should go for it!  We still talk about many of those lessons (4 or 5 years later), so they definitely stuck with them.

• Like 2