Menu

A cute Chinese baby

Would anyone do me a favor and take a look at my blog? I want to see if I set my site meter up right and if it is working. The bonus for you will be getting to see the cutest (I am biased) Chinese baby in the world.

He doesn't belong to me, but to our English conversation partners. :)

We love fat baby cheeks in our family and constantly evaluate the merits of the cheeks of various babies in our circle of friends and family. We have observed that Chinese babies definitely have a predisposition towards great cheeks--our now-8 yo daughter is Chinese, and she came to us at 15 months, sick and malnourished (and crabby), yet she STILL had big, squishy, thoroughly kissable cheeks. :001_smile:

Terri

We love fat baby cheeks in our family and constantly evaluate the merits of the cheeks of various babies in our circle of friends and family. We have observed that Chinese babies definitely have a predisposition towards great cheeks--our now-8 yo daughter is Chinese, and she came to us at 15 months, sick and malnourished (and crabby), yet she STILL had big, squishy, thoroughly kissable cheeks. :001_smile:

Terri

We call chubby cheeks "puffs" in our family. But we don't have very many chubby cheeks. One niece finally had really great ones, so her nick name is "The Puffs"