Menu

I don't know how my user name changed

Lynn in al

I had to change mine- I couldn't get logged back in without changing it- I received my email with my username to change my password but it wouldn't work for some reason and then it asked for another username?  I was not patient to wait any longer to log in so...;)

I also have a new identity. Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Bensmom2 formerly known as Bensmom. 

I kind of hate starting over on my number of posts, but am intrigued at the prospect of reinventing myself. Please do not confuse me with Bensmom, the middle-aged homeschool mom who posted to every cat post like the crazy cat lady. I would like be identified as young and hip. Oh wait, hip isn’t a cool young person word. Hmmm, I appear to be at a loss for the appropriate adjective to create an image of youthfulness. Oh well, guess I can be content with middle-aged, pro-cupcake, and pro-kilt. 

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Bensmom2 said:

I also have a new identity. Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Bensmom2 formerly known as Bensmom. 

I kind of hate starting over on my number of posts, but am intrigued at the prospect of reinventing myself. Please do not confuse me with Bensmom, the middle-aged homeschool mom who posted to every cat post like the crazy cat lady. I would like be identified as young and hip. Oh wait, hip isn’t a cool young person word. Hmmm, I appear to be at a loss for the appropriate adjective to create an image of youthfulness. Oh well, guess I can be content with middle-aged, pro-cupcake, and pro-kilt. 

Fleek? Fetch? What do I know, though. I’m old and had to Google it. Except I used DuckDuckGo instead of Google. But that doesn’t sound the same. There are links around here somewhere that tell you what to do if you can’t get in your old account.

ETA: Maybe this thread will help? 

Yes I tried doing what that thread said to do.  It is weird when I log in it has my old name, threeofakind, but then I come to the forums it has threebyme.  I didn't post too much before, but I liked the comment of reinventing yourself ?, maybe I'll just share more!