Menu

No More I'm Done

Sarah0000

I'm not completely sure what you're asking, but if you're interested in finding an open and go program to teach writing that *actually works* and requires *very little energy on your part* the answer is that there isn't such a thing.

Depends on the student, I'd say, and their age, and etc.

I don't know what "No More I'm Done" is, but I find that WWS requires very little energy on my part for my 12 year old.  

There isn't a writing program in the universe that requires very little energy for my 9 year old, though, because it has to not only be something I am directly involved in (otherwise he won't be interested) but something I can talk him into thinking isn't actually schoolwork.

I used it with my first two. 

Yes. it is 100% no prep, open and go. Super easy. 

It is intended for very young children. k-2. We don't do original writing at such a young age and I didn't realize that it was a bit too young for them. But I did love the method for new writers. There is a similar book for older children, but I didn't get it and made No More! I'm done work for us. 

Thank you everyone.

I was reading reviews and they all gushed over the philosophy behind the book's approach, and mentioned there was an outline of "mini lessons" for a school year. I wanted to make sure these lessons were something I could simply open and read and start on with just paper and pencil. I don't want to have to think of prompts or collect poster board most of the time.