Menu

What's with the ads?

Ktgrok

best place to sell Barton levels?

We finished level 1 and are on level 2. Need to sell that first one, and am not sure where the best place might be. Any thoughts?

I may be interested in buying from you; tried to send a PM but I think your inbox is full.

Edited by maize

Yeah, I've got 3, 4, 5... We haven't really done the spelling steps, so I keep hedging, wondering if it will fit him or if we give up. It hasn't really been a high priority right now for us, and we've been working on other things. 

Yeah, I've got 3, 4, 5... We haven't really done the spelling steps, so I keep hedging, wondering if it will fit him or if we give up. It hasn't really been a high priority right now for us, and we've been working on other things.

Let me know if you'd like to sell 4 & 5. We are finishing up 3 now and will start 4 after the holidays.

I sold level 1 on ebay. I got lucky as the woman who purchased it went on to purchase my levels 2, 3, 4 and 5 as I completed them. There was lots of demand for the early levels.

I sold mine on Amazon as we already were selling a few books on there and had an account set up. It was easy, but I must have priced too low as the person buying from me was reselling. I would ship with insurance and signature as a few expensive books we have sent have been tracked to the buyers' home but claimed not received.