Menu

homeschool planner

Do you use a planner? if you do could you recommend some. I have never used one. I make a time table at the beginning of the year and that is it. But my state regulations are changing in 2018, and I will need to have a planner, plus make work folios etc. so I thought instead of reinventing the wheel I will see what others have used. thanks

I use Homeschoolskedtrack.com  It's free, I can adjust easily, have lessons in there only on certain days, record field trips, and so forth.  I still can pull up records from 10 years ago if I want (which actually helped my oldest with an obscure graduation requirement in our state).  At the end of the year I print a compiled record of each subject: a list of lessons along with dates completed and total number of hours worked, and then I print a resource list separated by subject.  Both of those go in one slim folder as our yearly record.

• Like 1

I created simple forms and a Teacher Binder to use each year. Most planners had pages I didn't want to use, and the ones I did want to use weren't quite laid out the way I wanted. This way I can have a "schedule at a glance" for each week, and then behind subject tabs I can keep a yearly plan, resource lists, short Answer Keys, and so on. 

• Like 1