Menu

Thank you all- Vacuums

4Kiddos

A while back I asked you all about vacuums- especially Miele vacuums. I can't find the thread at all otherwise I would post there. Anyway, I bought a Miele about a month and a half ago and it has been the most amazing vacuum ever. I can hold our brand new baby and vacuum at the same time because it is so light and easy to use. Plus it is so quiet. And it picks up everything. The power head is amazing. My wonderful husband bought it for me for an early birthday present and I think it is my most favorite present ever. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it and am so grateful to you all because I never would have known about it had it not been for you all. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

• Like 2

I don't have anything made by Miele, but from what I understand it's one of those few appliances a man can give a woman for her birthday, Christmas, an anniversary, even for Valentine's, and not only NOT be in trouble, but revered. ;)

Edited to ask: what  model did you get?

Edited by Angie in VA
  • Like 2

I don't have anything made by Miele, but from what I understand it's one of those few appliances a man can give a woman for her birthday, Christmas, an anniversary, even for Valentine's, and not only NOT be in trouble, but revered. ;)

If memory serves, the romantic guy that I am, I'm pretty sure our Miele vacuum was an engagement gift from me to the future Mrs Spy Car.

And yes, she was thrilled. That almost 20-year-old machine is going strong.

Bill

• Like 2

I got the Compact C2 Electro+ as I have both carpet, hard floors, and area rugs. I needed the power head for my carpets. It is definitely an investment but I have burned through so many cheap vacuums. It works so amazingly!

Edited by 4Kiddos
  • Like 1