Menu

More Prodigy Questions

EmseB

I sent in a ticket to the helpdesk, but it says they will be out all of today and the rest of the weekend so I thought I'd ask here.

Does anyone else have trouble with the gameplay itself?  It seems like no matter what browser we use or how many times I clear our cache, the game always gets hung up somewhere.  It's not freezing exactly, but certain buttons will just be unclickable.  They will be there, and the screen is fully loaded, music is playing, and some buttons work, but some do not.  For example, today my son was on a screen where he was looking through different things like hats and shields and stuff for his character.  Everything on that screen worked EXCEPT the red X in the corner to exit out of that section to return to gameplay.  So he was just stuck there, had to log out to get going again.

Sometimes when one of my kids logs in, it will be that he cannot click on the "play offline" button.  It's there on the menu screen with all of the other game options, but when he clicks on it it just does nothing.  So weird.

This happens to us at least once a day when we try to play and I can't figure out if it's just us/our computer, or if it's a common thing. We use Chrome or Firefox, Windows...nothing non-standard.

Any ideas from the hive?