Menu

Build Your Own Bundle Sale 2017

scrapbookbuzz

I'll admit it.  When I got my "Did You Forget Anything?" coupon I went back for the mystery bundle.  I wanted the Teaching Astronomy Through Art and the coupon made my purchase $4.95.  Totally worth it, even if I don't like anything else in the bundle.  :)

Now I am practically biting my nails to stay away.  I don't "need" anything else!  

Amber in SJ

• Like 1

I'll admit it.  When I got my "Did You Forget Anything?" coupon I went back for the mystery bundle.  I wanted the Teaching Astronomy Through Art and the coupon made my purchase $4.95.  Totally worth it, even if I don't like anything else in the bundle.   :)

Now I am practically biting my nails to stay away.  I don't "need" anything else!  

Amber in SJ

Is that similar to Mapping Your World through Art?

So I caved and bought ONE MORE bundle but I really couldn't resist too much. 

With the extra coupon code I received, the bundle I bought was $4.95 and the ONE item

in it that I really wanted, on it's own it would have been $7.95. So I call it a win!

Now, to download the goodies from the Homemaking Bundle (I really wanted the Pantry Planner in it)

and to decide which one I'm willing to print out so I can read it better!

Anyone else do some last minute Bundle shopping? 

And now that it's over for 2017, I find myself wondering what will be offerred next year! 

My only hope is that the Bonus Bundle (full of discounts and freebies) will be a bit better next 

year. I get kinda tired of freebies not actually being free - like the Part 2 of the this or that offered this

year, on the assumption that you had or would buy part one. Ugh.

But I'm still happy with what I bought!