Menu

freezer cooking website/meal plans

caedmyn

I think I'd like to try freezer cooking again.  I've tried it a couple of times and hated the amount of time it took--I'd rather cook every night than spend a day or even half a day making several freezer meals.  So if I give it another try, I need something QUICK...something where I can prep 8 or 10 meals in an hour, or two max.  I also need something that has a lot of different recipes or is very food intolerance friendly, because we have a lot of food intolerances and it's hard to find recipes that everyone can eat (paleo/whole 30 or grain free recipes/meal plans would be a plus).  I'd be willing to pay for the recipes/plans if it's not too expensive.  I found www.myfreezeasy.com and it looks like it might work.  Any other website suggestions?

This is what I'm looking for...

-whole foods recipes (no creamed soups!)

-lots of different recipes

-quick--set up to prep 8-10 meals in an hour or two

-food intolerance friendly

-super easy to use

-normal recipes/ingredients (not looking for gourmet recipes or odd ingredients)

following. I have some of the same requests. We are gluten free here but I can adapt some things. I just can't use canned cream soups, and most of the time I am too lazy to make my own cream soups. So I need other options.  

I have a number of freezer meal cookbooks that I use, but finding stuff online has been hard and I'm ready for some new recipes in my rotation. I need vetted recipes. I seem to have a knack for picking duds.  =)

Edited by cintinative
  • Like 1

following. I have some of the same requests. We are gluten free here but I can adapt some things. I just can't use canned cream soups, and most of the time I am too lazy to make my own cream soups. So I need other options.  

I have a number of freezer meal cookbooks that I use, but finding stuff online has been hard and I'm ready for some new recipes in my rotation. I need vetted recipes. I seem to have a knack for picking duds.  =)

That website I posted above has a free 5 night freezer challenge that I'm trying out...maybe that would be a good way to see if the recipes are good for your family before buying something.  Here's the link https://myfreezeasy.com/makeonefreezeone

I looked at Once a Month Meals but I don't like the way they set up their ingredient lists and packaging instructions.  Still looking for other websites...

Not a website, but a book that maybe you can get from your library.

"Not Your Mother's Freezer Cookbook". I have not used this yet, but my friend did and was pleased with the recipes. The crockpot version was one of my favorite crockpot cookbooks, so I have high hopes for this freezer book as well!