Menu

A very stupid whine.

Carrie12345

What would you find more annoying: Having to try out new cat litters, or having to arrange your schedule around obtaining the only cat litter both you and your cat find acceptable?

I've been getting my litter from Amazon for a few years now, because the brand isn't available locally.  Amazon has decided to quit shipping it UPS.  The box does not fit in my USPS lockers, a mile away.  So, to pick up my litter, I have to drive 16 miles round trip, through 25mph and 40mph roads, during PO hours, with absolutely zero other errands that can be done in that area.  It's litter-ally (har har) an hour out of my day.

I haven't been able to get there for days, so my mail carrier actually brought it to my house today, which she is not allowed to do.  It was really nice of her, but I don't know what would happen if she got found out.

I hate this cat more and more every day. I am in no danger of becoming a cat lady!!!

Can you find a new home for the cat?

Maybe if I can line up a new husband first, lol.  He adores that stupid monster.

Can you get it shipped from somewhere other than Amazon? I get our kitty litter from chewy.com and they always ship Fedex.

:w00t:  Checking right now!

I promise you I would if he had a free hour while they were open!

I hope Selkie's suggestion works out for you. Cat litter is heavy, and it's not like you're having a lot of fun driving to the post office and waiting in line, either.

Sorry this is such a pain for you. :grouphug: I loved my cats, but I would have been pretty resentful if I had to go to that much trouble to get their litter.