Menu

Dr Wile will be teaching online courses next year! :)

OH no...this complicates things for me!

I know, it does for me too ...

DS says he doesn't need it, he'll be fine with the chemistry text on its own, but I keep sputtering, "But... But... It's *Dr. Wile*!!!!"

Lol

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I was all set to just use a textbook and supplement with a lab kit for some hands-on experiments and youtube videos for whenever he needed a little hand holding. Output would be lab reports and tests. And the textbook I chose is one we actually like better that Discovering Design.

But my son has discovered that he actually learns better with online classes...and if we could get in the Monday class it would fit our schedule perfectly...and the price is great...and it's Dr. Wile!!!

Well. Probably these classes will fill up so quickly that it will be too late by the time I make up my mind. I am giving myself till Monday to decide, though.

• Like 1

I was all set to just use a textbook and supplement with a lab kit for some hands-on experiments and youtube videos for whenever he needed a little hand holding. Output would be lab reports and tests. And the textbook I chose is one we actually like better that Discovering Design.

But my son has discovered that he actually learns better with online classes...and if we could get in the Monday class it would fit our schedule perfectly...and the price is great...and it's Dr. Wile!!!

Well. Probably these classes will fill up so quickly that it will be too late by the time I make up my mind. I am giving myself till Monday to decide, though.

I hadn't thought about that.  We have a couple things out of the house that I won't know the days/times for until ? May?  But maybe I shouldn't wait to find out....  

• Like 2