Menu

Invent your own cardboard machines - this looks awesome!

Hmm - I read somewhere $25/month or $99 per year but I might be wrong. They also appear to have coupon codes.

I finally Googled and found something to say that too.  It is one of my pet hates - why do people make it so hard to find costs?  Often I have to enrol 3/4 of the way to find out or have to practically buy something to find the shipping cost.

The course does look cool though and it may be just the thing to get my just turning 10 year old busy.  With the exchange rate I would probably have to do the whole year thing though or it would work out $10 a week.  Will try a trial in the Easter holidays.

Edited by kiwik
  • Like 2

I finally Googled and found something to say that too.  It is one of my pet hates - why do people make it so hard to find costs?  Often I have to enrol 3/4 of the way to find out or have to practically buy something to find the shipping cost.

The course does look cool though and it may be just the thing to get my just turning 10 year old busy.  With the exchange rate I would probably have to do the whole year thing though or it would work out $10 a week.  Will try a trial in the Easter holidays.

I agree with this -- such an annoyance when companies do that!