Menu

Summer Camp

I'm interested in your recommendations for summer camps. Below, I've listed some info about our family and what we're looking for.

Boys ages 11 & 13. Camps can be co-ed. We live in the Midwest but are willing to travel within the US. Both of my boys have ADHD. I've looked at camps marketed for boys with ADHD and they are out of our price range. My thought was smaller camps with a focus on building relationships and of course fun activities. My boys enjoy sports, rock climbing, outdoor activities. They aren't ready for kayaking trips and more intense outdoor experiences.

Camps can be secular or Christian.

Hit me with your favorite summer camps please!

I'm interested in your recommendations for summer camps. Below, I've listed some info about our family and what we're looking for.

Boys ages 11 & 13. Camps can be co-ed. We live in the Midwest but are willing to travel within the US. Both of my boys have ADHD. I've looked at camps marketed for boys with ADHD and they are out of our price range. My thought was smaller camps with a focus on building relationships and of course fun activities. My boys enjoy sports, rock climbing, outdoor activities. They aren't ready for kayaking trips and more intense outdoor experiences.

Camps can be secular or Christian.

Hit me with your favorite summer camps please!

Have you looked into White Pines Ranch in Oregon, IL?

http://www.whitepinesranch.com/

Where in the midwest? There's a great bible camp in Iowa that we've been to. They offer a ton and are run but first rate people. 

I'm in IL but willing to travel.  We have a travel trailer that I'd tow and camp in the area and make a trip out of it...that's why I say we can travel.