Menu

Share your 2017 goals here

Hyacinth

I'm jotting ideas with my new Sharpie pens into my new Moleskine journal.

So far I have the skeleton of a reading challenge, a daily habit list (so far I'm commiting only to stretching, so "list" could be an inappropriate word there), and a few vague ideas about generating more income.

Inspire me, Hive! What are your plans and goals and resolutions for the new year?

Well, nothing organized yet, but general thoughts running through my head:

-We finish home schooling in June as youngest goes on to public high school in fall. So some general goals to sort through materials, sell a bunch, organize what I want to keep (hopefully just one plastic bin per kid), etc.

-Get the house in order. Do all of the delayed organizing, cleaning, upkeep, etc. that doesn't get enough time and attention while home schooling.

-Have a garage sale. I think.

-Get my substitute teaching license which I think I can do with no additional coursework.

-Do the additional coursework (or get a start on it) to renew my expired teaching credential.

-Figure out what the next phase of life looks like for me. Not sure what I can do--depends on what disabled dd's schedule and care looks like. So I might want to teach, but not sure I can do it unless we have someone else for dd's care needs.