Menu

Amazon's cart sidebar is making Christmas shopping a pain in the butt!!

6packofun

I was Googling for a way to remove it because our computer is in a high-traffic place in the house and every time I go on Amazon, the stuff sitting in my cart is there for everyone to see!  Arrghh.

Anyone found a way around this?  Seems like a collapse option would have been intelligent, but maybe I'm missing it.  lol

Click on the 'buy it again" box. Go to the bottom of that page. It says manage browsing history (bottom right corner). or you can see it (Your Browsing History) at the top in the gray banner bar, next to Your Amazon.Com. It will lead you to a place where you can turn it off.

It is under MANGE HISTORY, select delete or turn off.

ETA: Under manage history the button says "remove all items" not Delete, but same thing. Then turn browsing history OFF. That option is right beside the "remove all" button.

Edited by jewellsmommy

I'm not sure what you are referring to.  I've clicked all over Amazon and the only time I can see what is in the cart is when I actually click the cart icon and it loads that page.  But I use Ad Block plus and it eliminates a lot of things on pages that many people see.  Perhaps that is why I'm not seeing what you do.