Menu

Apiphobic, if you are dying for a new project...

Okay, this is how an*l I am. I posted this last night and noticed some of the links aren't any good anymore. I think about editing them, but I find out I can't because the post is too old. I guess there's a moratorium on editing posts after a certain period of time. I tell myself the heck with it; it's too much work. Maybe I'll do it again in a few months.

Then today I'm going about my business and I think of all those bad links. And how frustrating it is to go through a list and click on so many bad links. And I try to remember the pictures chosen for that person whose link is now missing. And I think those people might be disappointed that their link doesn't work anymore. And I think of all those people I haven't linked yet. And then I wonder who I've forgotten to add as a friend because I don't want anybody to feel left out, but I can't remember everybody I've sent requests to.

So then I seriously start to think about doing another list!

Thanks, Pam! It's all your fault, you know. I have too much to do today, but this keeps popping up in my head. :001_rolleyes: