Menu

Annual Christmas Shopping Tips & Deals

BlsdMama

If you know of a particular deal upcoming or just a heads up on an annual sale on a particular item that might be of interest, could we start a running thread?

I know there are others like me who keep track of when certain things have historically gone on sale and it's SO helpful!

• Like 1

On a whim I checked my wishlist on Amazon & discovered a couple games were on considerable sale.  It said "Limited-Time Offer" underneath the item and when I highlighted it, it indicated it was for one week.  It wasn't all the games but a few and it ranged from 49% to 34% off.  Might want to take a look at games just in case you have a favorite you'd like to get for Christmas.  Hopefully your game will be cheaper than when you added it to your wish list!

On a whim I checked my wishlist on Amazon & discovered a couple games were on considerable sale.  It said "Limited-Time Offer" underneath the item and when I highlighted it, it indicated it was for one week.  It wasn't all the games but a few and it ranged from 49% to 34% off.  Might want to take a look at games just in case you have a favorite you'd like to get for Christmas.  Hopefully your game will be cheaper than when you added it to your wish list!

Thank you for mentioning this!  I just checked the "saved" section of my cart, and a brainteaser game I've been eyeing is 44% off.  Merry Christmas to me!