Menu

Now: Ruminations after the PSAT

I had my kid leave that section blank. I don't think they need to know a SS#! (She also left the religion question & a couple of others blank.)

I am a little nervous because DD said the proctor had all the kids leave the school code section blank, which makes me believe the school is going to bubble in the number. (There were only two kids plus my DD taking the test at the entire school, so it won't be that big of a deal for someone to bubble in that one code.) I sent the homeschool code with DD, but she followed the proctor's instructions to not bubble anything in that spot. I hope the "I'm homeschooled" bubble over-rules the school code that might get bubbled in for her.

My child was also asked to leave the school code blank ...it is making me nervous as well....

• Like 1

I hope they registered an email so you get everything online, otherwise printed scores will go to that school

Thanks to this thread, my dd selected a new email just for school info & put that one down. The proctor, who is the school's guidance counselor, asked dd if she wanted the results mailed to her. That makes me think she plans to get the results. (I'm sure she wants to see how my DD does.)

My child was also asked to leave the school code blank ...it is making me nervous as well....

That is what the directions said. The only people who were supposed to put a school code in were students who attend a high school other than the one where they took the test. The directions specifically said that homeschool students were supposed to leave it blank as well as students taking the test at their own school.

• Like 1