Menu

Stranger Things--If you've watched the whole season...

ILiveInFlipFlops

I cannot believe how good this show is. I really can't. But I need to know, does it wrap up at all by the eighth episode? I don't think I can stand to wait for another season for some kind of resolution!!!

And if anyone hasn't yet watched this show, you MUST! Especially if you're a Stephen King fan at all. 

• Like 2

I asked in the other thread and was told it is a complete 8 show series. I just watched episode 5.

It is really good. Really good. I'm kind of in love with the Chief.

Me too!!! I've seen that actor in other things and thought he was kind of cheesy, but he is fantastic in this!

I'm so glad it wraps up. I'm not so good with delayed gratification, and I'm having a hard enough time with Walking Dead withdrawal :lol:

Thanks for the reply. For some reason, I couldn't find the other thread, and the search feature wasn't working. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This has been the best show I've watched in ages! I finished it last night and want to rewatch it again. It wraps up just enough to not be annoying, and it leaves clues as to what the next season might bring. I keep recommending the show because I want someone to discuss theories with. 😜

• Like 1

This has been the best show I've watched in ages! I finished it last night and want to rewatch it again. It wraps up just enough to not be annoying, and it leaves clues as to what the next season might bring. I keep recommending the show because I want someone to discuss theories with. 😜

:lol: I agree. DD13 and I binge watched it while youngest was at day camp last week. Then we forced DH to watch it, promising him he didn't have to watch past the first episode if he didn't want to. He finished it in three days, and we watched again with him! 

I told my mom to watch it, but I haven't heard anything from her. It might not be her cup of tea (or she could just be really busy with work). 

• Like 1

I cannot believe how good this show is. I really can't. But I need to know, does it wrap up at all by the eighth episode? I don't think I can stand to wait for another season for some kind of resolution!!!

And if anyone hasn't yet watched this show, you MUST! Especially if you're a Stephen King fan at all. 

We have it in our queue.  I'm a Winona fan.  I'm glad to see it's not stretching into season 2.  I get so tired of that.  There's too much to remember.

• Like 1

I must be a wimp. I watched the beginning of the first episode and it was just way too creepy for me. I knew there was a good chance it would be nightmare inducing if I watched more. What I did see was well done, however. I guess it's just not to my taste.

• Like 1

I loved, loved, loved all how the show was done in the style of 80's movies, down to the music and fonts. So fun! The plot and the acting were great, too. My favorite new show, for sure! I did find the last episode a little unsatisfying, even though a lot of things were resolved. I am glad they left the door open for a possible second season.

• Like 2