Menu

I need to whine about nature for a minute.

Carrie12345

I'm sorry, I'm really just making a joke. 

Bears do a tremendous amount of damage. 

Sometimes joking is necessary.  Like when you've cleaned giant piles from your very small patch of lawn and "Does a bear $^*! in the woods?" is no longer a rhetorical question with an obvious answer!

• Like 2

The bear that used to get in our car would get up on top of the car and lift the door handle.  There weren't even any scratches!  We found this out after finally observing her getting in.  When the door was locked she simply went away.

Once before we realized there was a problem, we came home to find ALL FOUR DOORS open. ??  Apparently she went around to all sides.  CRAZY!

The only damage on the inside was when she tried to open the console she scratched the top of it.  Although a neighbor who left their car unlocked had their seats torn up, but they had a two year old who ate in the car and dropped things in the seats.

• Like 2

The bear that used to get in our car would get up on top of the car and lift the door handle.  There weren't even any scratches!  We found this out after finally observing her getting in.  When the door was locked she simply went away.

Once before we realized there was a problem, we came home to find ALL FOUR DOORS open. ??  Apparently she went around to all sides.  CRAZY!

The only damage on the inside was when she tried to open the console she scratched the top of it.  Although a neighbor who left their car unlocked had their seats torn up, but they had a two year old who ate in the car and dropped things in the seats.

Sounds like your car bandit was smarter than the average bear.

• Like 1