Menu

What SALES are you looking forward to?

poppy

I posted a sale at Brookdale House.  40% off for 4th of July.  I had been planning on getting the Drawing the World USA ebook.  Everything on their site is on sale.

I am hoping Mystery Science runs a sale.  I would love to try it, but not sure it will last a whole year at our house.  I would LOVE it if they would allow longer access(maybe 2 years?)  and I can use it as a "fun" science a couple times a week.  OR lower the cost for only 1 year.  I would pay $99(the cost at Homeschool Buyer's Co op)  if I could get CDs.  Or something I could :"keep."  I just really don't know.

After the 4th, I will start buying glue sticks and pencils.  I love buying school supplies. :)

• Like 2

Definitely school supplies.  I am out of everything!!  Notebooks, glue, pencils (where did all the pencils go??), general office supplies, paper, scissors...  I have 2 kids that need new backpacks.  One wants a messenger bag (not sure where to find those).  It's a little early, but we start school back up again in 4 weeks.  I don't think the stores will have their sales by then (the public schools start up really late here).

I posted a sale at Brookdale House.  40% off for 4th of July.  I had been planning on getting the Drawing the World USA ebook.  Everything on their site is on sale.

I am hoping Mystery Science runs a sale.  I would love to try it, but not sure it will last a whole year at our house.  I would LOVE it if they would allow longer access(maybe 2 years?)  and I can use it as a "fun" science a couple times a week.  OR lower the cost for only 1 year.  I would pay $99(the cost at Homeschool Buyer's Co op)  if I could get CDs.  Or something I could :"keep."  I just really don't know.

After the 4th, I will start buying glue sticks and pencils.  I love buying school supplies. :)

It kills me that Mystery Science was free last year and now it's $100.    Kills me, dead, I'm a ghost, boo.

It's also such a work in progress - I think it has 17? sections with 3 mysteries each, so 50 lessons.  Which is a lot, but, really, it's not.  It's 6 months of schooling basically.

• Like 3

School supplies for sure - I need to get Composition books, spiral notebooks and way way more dry erase markers. Note to self - the pretty pastel color dry eraser markers dry out way way faster than the plain old red blue and black ones. Get the plain ones!

I also am looking forward to the local homeschool center's bag sale. Fill a paper bag with used books for $15! 

Other than that - nothing. I only need to buy one more curriculum item {Lifepac Grade 5 History} and it's coming from Amazon. 

School supplies, especially composition notebooks and glue sticks, copier paper and some more ink, too.

Does anyone know if there is going to be a sale on ebooks at Lulu? I was hoping to pick up a couple of the Barefoot Ragamuffin Curriculum books, but only if they go one sale.

School supplies. I need everything as I haven't bought in a couple years. I just went to Costco and they had 8 comp books for $6.99, book bags, mechanical pencil sets, gel pen sets, binders, notebooks, and a "school starter kit" that contained pens pencils, erasers, dry erase markers, highlighters and other stuff.

The Targets in my area have started to put out their supplies.

I'm also looking forward to the Target toy clearance sale. They are at 30% right now and I bought my daughter a couple Monster High dolls she wanted and my niece a Lego Elves set. I wish I had reason to buy other Lego sets because I couldn't believe they were on sale. I'll buy other random toys for the gift closet when they are 70%

• Like 1

School supplies, especially composition notebooks and glue sticks, copier paper and some more ink, too.

Does anyone know if there is going to be a sale on ebooks at Lulu? I was hoping to pick up a couple of the Barefoot Ragamuffin Curriculum books, but only if they go one sale.

Sign up for their emails.  I got a random 30% off coupon I used to buy Wayfarers and ELTL.

School supplies - I already picked upa few things in the dollar section (blank books, a couple of organizer things), but we need colored pencils, lead refills, and eraser refills plus graph paper and a few binders. Plus maybe some other things? I'll know when I see it. ;)

... I have 2 kids that need new backpacks. One wants a messenger bag (not sure where to find those).

The laptop backpacks and laptop messenger bags are in back to school sales in Target and Best Buy. My kids bought the Targus laptop backpack for $16 each a few years ago from Best Buy and both their bags are still surviving.