Menu

I just have to ask... Does Barney Frank have teeth?

Haha! My dh said the very same thing!

Holly

(I'm convinced Biden has had botox on his forehead!)

LOL! Well, I just think he has a smooth forehead unless he raises his eyebrows. His smiles tend to crinkle the wrinkles at his eyes, and his frowns are just generally in between the brows. Here's his forehead:

acd77a53e4acb508893ed1266cfccc13.jpg

I can still see the lines between his brows:

dacffa76131c1574e1e1e22dabf2dc1d.jpg

5a0f65d3d6e1a7148caf7a86dc04537a.jpg

LOL! Well, I just think he has a smooth forehead unless he raises his eyebrows. His smiles tend to crinkle the wrinkles at his eyes, and his frowns are just generally in between the brows. Here's his forehead:

I don't care what his politics are. The man is stone cold silver fox.

I don't care what his politics are. The man is stone cold silver fox.

Just... yeah. I saw a picture of his son Beau in formation today and thought, dang, that's what Joe Biden looked like 25 years ago. Wow.

Looks like the Biden family is gathering around his mil. Hospice called them this morning to prepare for her death. Sen. Biden's cancelled all his campaigning for now. Maybe Beau will still be in country and be allowed to attend the funeral. Sad.

Just... yeah. I saw a picture of his son Beau in formation today and thought, dang, that's what Joe Biden looked like 25 years ago. Wow./QUOTE]

Ha! See, now I would be looking at Beau and saying, "Um, okay. But in 25 years he's going to be a real looker!"

Sad news for the Bidens. Thanks for the update.

Yabuut... Rush has a soft spot in my heart because he's the spittin' image of my late father. I can't help it... they have the same "Charlie Brown" head! And... my dad was a Rush fan way back when...

Aww, I can definitely see how you would have those feelings, then! There's someone in the current political and/or pundit landscape that's a ringer for my own dad, and I have a similar soft spot. :001_smile:

I agree. I've always thought Biden was very handsome. Don't you wish women got better with age too?

I recently saw a woman who definitely got better with age. The woman who played Peggy Bundy on that show, Married...with Children. She's on a new show and she looks so good. It looks like she has all her wrinkles, too.

Cher looks better but she doesn't count considering all the adjustments she's had.

I'm jus' sayin'....

And yes. Although I'm not a fan, Biden did win my heart the other night. I enjoy the sound of his voice more than I enjoy looking at him. :tongue_smilie:

I dunno if he has teeth. But this I DO know, without doubt: You do not want to know badly enough to try to google it. No, you do not. NOT, I tell ya. :glare: :PPPP