Menu

Here's a new one: WY requires homeschoolers to be involved in social activites?

Since we manage an RV park we come into contact with different people every day. They usually comment on the children being around. I told one woman this morning that we homeschool and she said that she knew the state of Wyoming required that homeschool students be involved in some kind of social group because there were so many problems with homeschool students there being, well, "unsocialized" I guess. Does Wyoming really require such a thing?

Hey! Until we settled in Mexico we lived on the road (RV). I'm typing this from teh trailer right now, parked along the Caribbean. :)

Anyway, what is your site - if we ever get that far north we'll look you up. Also, check the FOTR (Families on the Road) website for contacts and customers.

Hey! Until we settled in Mexico we lived on the road (RV). I'm typing this from teh trailer right now, parked along the Caribbean. :)

Anyway, what is your site - if we ever get that far north we'll look you up. Also, check the FOTR (Families on the Road) website for contacts and customers.

My dh and I are planning on being a FOTR soon. Maybe next year, don't know about the social activies, but we'd love to check out your RV park too.

Here's the hslda link for wyoming law. It's a pdf, btw. http://www.hslda.org/laws/analysis/Wyoming.pdf