Menu

Help my friend name her business!

PeachyDoodle

One of my closest friends has connections to a winery and has decided to start a new business offering private wine tastings/art projects -- similar to those "paint-and-pour" places, but hers will feature adult coloring books and be hosted in individual homes.

She's looking for a catchy name, and I promised her the Hive never disappoints. Give me your best! :lurk5:

Just wanted to say that what you name your business has a lot to do with what kind of customers you get... I named my sandwich shop Pure Country Biscuits, and I get country people who like biscuits, they are soooo great. I LOVE my customers. Make sure your friend chooses a name that "good" people will like, lol.

• Like 2

Just wanted to say that what you name your business has a lot to do with what kind of customers you get... I named my sandwich shop Pure Country Biscuits, and I get country people who like biscuits, they are soooo great. I LOVE my customers. Make sure your friend chooses a name that "good" people will like, lol.

That's a very good point!

I really like all these ideas!

But now she says she is thinking she'll keep her business strictly to wine tastings and partner with other companies to offer different add-ons (e.g. Mary Kay, massages, etc.). She already has a partnership with a coloring book publisher; that's where the coloring idea came from. But this will give her more options and more marketing outlets.

So the name should focus on the wine/liquor aspect. She's thinking about Wandering Spirits. Any thoughts?

But now she says she is thinking she'll keep her business strictly to wine tastings and partner with other companies to offer different add-ons (e.g. Mary Kay, massages, etc.). She already has a partnership with a coloring book publisher; that's where the coloring idea came from. But this will give her more options and more marketing outlets.

So the name should focus on the wine/liquor aspect. She's thinking about Wandering Spirits. Any thoughts?

Will she be selling wine at the parties?  Will it be more of a 'vendor blender' - where different vendors display items & the wine tasting will accompany that?  

Will she be selling wine at the parties?  Will it be more of a 'vendor blender' - where different vendors display items & the wine tasting will accompany that?  

Yes, or something like that. Maybe only one other vendor at a time. So, like, a Mary Kay party with facials and whatnot, accompanied by wine tasting.  I'm sure she will have wines available for sale.

Wandering Spirits sounds like the name of a fortune teller's shop. To me. :tongue_smilie:

• Like 1