Menu

Looking for recommendations for reusable produce bags.

diplomum

I go to the farmers' markets once or twice a week here and buy a lot of fruit and veg for my larger than average family. The vendors here in Turkey are just unable to comprehend that I don't want a little plastic bag for every single item and that I'm fine using my cloth shopping bags to take things home. And sometimes it's easier to weigh and sort the produce in a bag. I'd like to buy some reusable ones that are a) washable and b) big enough for a couple of kilos of produce per bag and c) don't cost a small fortune. Ideally I'd buy about 20 to start out with. Any recommendations? I saw some on Amazon but I'd love to support an etsy shop or small business. 

Thanks!

My mom gave me some of these and I've been happy with them, but they're just something you can get on Amazon.  They easily hold a couple of kilos. 

Wow! I have these, but your link has a much better deal. More bags, lower cost per bag.

OP, these mesh bags are light, so they don't really add to your per pound/kilo cost.

• Like 1

Thanks, those on Amazon look great and are a much better deal than the ones I was looking at. I can sew but I'm very pressed for time at the moment. I thought about ordering mesh and having someone here see them up for me but I think I'll order some first to use as a template.

• Like 1

Wow! I have these, but your link has a much better deal. More bags, lower cost per bag.

OP, these mesh bags are light, so they don't really add to your per pound/kilo cost.

I have those too, but I got them from MightyNest.com. I think the price is comparable to Amazon (but with shipping charges).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk