Menu

Waaaahhhh Current catalog is sold out of the calendars I like!

mamakelly

I go to Walmart and get this one

It's 22x17 and each block is 3 x 2 1/6. 

It's $10.  There are no pretty pictures, but I could always fit a bunch of stuff on it.  I'm saying it in past tense, because we all use shared electronic calendars now.  But back in the paper days, this calendar worked well for us. 

It says $10 online, but I feel like it was only $5 or 6 when I'd buy it.  Either the prices have gone up, or the one they have in the store is cheaper.  It's been about 2 years since I bought one.

Edited by Garga

That would stress me out...I've been using the same calendar for 15+ years!

I use a desk blotter type calendar hung on the wall...specifically the one that is around $6 from Office Max/Depot.

This is what I do. Sometimes I washi it so it is pretty. I love having the giant squares.

• Like 1

AT-A-GLANCE Monthly Wall Calendar 2016, 20 x 30 Inches (PM4-28)

They have them at Amazon, but they are a bit pricey. ($22.08 with Prime shipping.)  I ordered mine on time this year ( :huh: .  Yay, me!), so it was a bit cheaper then. I would be lost without this calender. It is LARGE and hangs by my desk. The grids are large enough that I can write down entries so that they can be seen on my way out the door. :thumbup1: