Menu

Great Courses Plus Subscription

I just have to say, our family is loving our trial suscription to the Great Courses streaming service. In less than two weeks we have collectively watched all or part of 49 lectures. 

I'll have to see if we keep it up to justify paying for the subscription, but this is a great month to watch all we can. 

• Like 1

I haven't seen this yet! I've been waiting for them to do this - I hope it's reasonable... Off to check it out! :auto:

ETA:

Ok, the monthly rate is too much for me, but the yearly may be worth it. I'll have to run it by DH and see if he is interested. He's been spending a lot of time on Curiosity Stream, so probably not. I do have my birthday coming up, plus Christmas, so I may be able to swing the yearly subscription.

Edited by dsmith

We bought a 1-year membership because of this:

"Can I share my membership with family members or friends? How many different people can use one account?

Your membership allows you to access The Great Courses Plus on up to 10 devices and can support up to 5 concurrent streams. However, view/resume activity, watch lists, and viewing history are controlled at the account level."

So I shared my login info with all the extended family members I normally buy Christmas gifts for- awesome gift, doesn't take up space, and we get to use it too!

• Like 1