Menu

magformers

athomeontheprairie

I see these talked about here frequently. I looked them up as a possible Christmas gift-wow! They're a little pricey.

Are they worth it? I can pick up this set: http://m.kohls.com/product/prd-2179649/magformers-124-pc-math-activity-set.jsp

for a little under a hundred. Is this a good price? Is the set large enough that the boys can enjoy it (I see past threads recommending larger sets)?

That is a great deal if you can get them under $100. We have both Magformers and Magnatiles and I wouldn't hesitate to buy more (and didn't:)

Educents also has this deal with an extra 10% off and free shipping if anyone else is interested!

http://www.educents.com/magformers-challenger-set-deal.html?utm_source=Educents&utm_campaign=53add6db67-Newsletter_CM_Doorbusters_11_29_15&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8da5a224bb-53add6db67-82357617&ct=t(Newsletter_CM_Doorbusters_11_29_15)&goal=0_8da5a224bb-53add6db67-82357617&mc_cid=53add6db67&mc_eid=2466b02ca4

YES. When all we had was the Magformers, they got used ALL the time. My daughter played with them at a few months old when my son had them out. SO much better than other stuff with tiny parts.  Once we got some Magnatiles though, I notice now the Magnatiles get more use. So much that they are getting more Magnatiles this year for Christmas (DD is now 4 years old. DS is 8 and they are still used multiple times a week)