Menu

Used Wii.....private party or GameStop?

Ottakee

Game Stop, they guarantee used items will work or you can return them.

You can even buy an extended warranty for used items if you need it. We did this for our younger son's used ds, it came in handy when he dropped it on pavement. He ended up with a replacement with no hassle.

Their membership card (has a fee) offers additional discounts on used items, it might be worth checking it out as well.

Yes, Game Stop for the guarantee. And make sure it works before Christmas morning so if there is a problem, you can exchange it. And if you plan on having two player games, you'll need another controller. Something like Mario Kart is fun for kids but it's more fun playing against other people instead of only the game.

Game stop it is then. That is the way I was leaning. My son has a card there so I will use that for the discounts. The fact that they ship it to my house for free with 4 games is a plus as well :-) as I am NOT a shopper

We always used to buy used consoles and games there when the kids were younger. If we had a problem (rarely) they took care of it by replacing the item.

Sounds like you're getting a good deal.