Menu

Landry Group Buy- We Need 20 more!! $49.00/semester-JOIN Us

Those who have joined the group buy-we are at about 50 credits and need to get to 80.  Tell your friends or post the message elsewhere-we are almost there and need to have it completed by tonight so I can get the records in order to buy in the morning.  These credits will go fast!!!  These are the names and amounts that I have so far.  I am listing screen names only.  If you can buy more, let me know!!! 

overpeople  - 8-10

chigurre-  10  (maybe 15)

Oklahoma girl- 10

trafal- 10

emzhengjju- 4

stc- 4  (possible 10)

How do we know this is legit? Sorry, no offense intended, but it sounds like you are wanting people to pay you directly based on your promise to pay Landry, and only then will we hear from Landry?

You have only posted on WTM a few times, and at least three of the screen names you mentioned in your OP come up with No Results when searched on (chigurre, emzhengjju, stc).

OklahomaGirl only joined yesterday and while her profile says she has two posts, I can't actually find them.

Sorry, not trying to offend you, but does this sound kind of suspicious to anyone else?

How do we know this is legit? Sorry, no offense intended, but it sounds like you are wanting people to pay you directly based on your promise to pay Landry, and only then will we hear from Landry?

You have only posted on WTM a few times, and at least three of the screen names you mentioned in your OP come up with No Results when searched on (chigurre, emzhengjju, stc).

OklahomaGirl only joined yesterday and while her profile says she has two posts, I can't actually find them.

Sorry, not trying to offend you, but does this sound kind of suspicious to anyone else?

Just so you know I'm quite real and have no affliation with the OP. I would love an opportunity to participate in the promotion, but as I mentioned above I didn't notice the OP only had 16 posts.

Just so you know I'm quite real and have no affliation with the OP. I would love an opportunity to participate in the promotion, but as I mentioned above I didn't notice the OP only had 16 posts.

Glad to see it! And I now see the OP just had a typo in your screen name.

Like I said, OP, I'm not trying to offend... I wish I could participate but am also wary of sending money to people I don't know with no guarantees beyond their word. IF I'm paying Landry directly, I'd feel differently about it. Is that possible?

Not the OP but you can't pay Landry directly. The discount is given because of buying 80 or more semesters at once. If you want to pay Landry directly, you would have to wait for the required semester amount to drop down to the size you want and the price would be much higher. I was also concerned by OP's low post count, but she has been a member here since 2009. It isn't like she signed up a few days ago just to run a scam. However, everyone has to do what they feel safe with. I have comitted to 10 generics.

Eta: 10 classes would be $102 each if you wait to buy alone, 4 classes would be $125 each if you wait to buy alone.

Hope this makes sense.

I just joined because I was trying to find a group that was getting together to buy to get the discounted price.  I have bought generics from 2 different people that had them for sale.  I knew I would have to pay someone and then depend on them to transfer the credits to me.  Just wondering if this group buy is going to go through.  Thanks.