Menu

Collegeboard score reports

bettyandbob

Is this correct:

If you take SAT and request a score report be sent, CollegeBoard will send scores from all previous SATs to that university. Or are they doing that only to schools that superstore.

Dd took the March SAT and sent reports to schools A, B, C, and D. She took the October SAT and requested reports sent to A, B and Y.

Y is now dd's first choice and she applied ED. I knew Y did superscoring so I went through dd's CollegeBoard account to send the March report since she did better on one section then. But when I pulled up a list of what scores had been sent it said that in October scores from October and March had been sent to school Y. School A also superscores. Under school A it said that in March the March scores were sent and in October the March and October scores were sent.

Anyway, I'm glad I don't have to pay for the report. I was just surprised. I thought if you didnt tell them directly scores would not be sent.