Menu

Copywork

rlestina

My teenage (classically homeschooled) daughter has worked with me to create a cursive copywork book.   We're looking for a few people who would like a copy, and would be willing to review it and let us know if you see any errors/problems or anything we could make better, in exchange for us sending you a free copy.  We've already had it professionally proofread, but there's nothing like real use by real kids to identify those hard to find issues!  We want to make sure the book is as perfect as possible.  If interested, please PM me or respond in this thread.  Thanks!

Inspirational-Quotes-Copywork.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks very much to everone who replied!  Everyone who PM'd me their address, you should get your book in the next week or so.  I now have as many beta test volunteers as I have copies of the book to give out, so I don't need any more at this time.  Thanks so much!

Guest sweetjoy4thelord

I would love the opportunity to use and give feedback. If there is an error, my daughter will find it. She finds typos etc. everywhere we go, in every magazine, even the church bulletin. She has a semi photographic memory and can see spelling errors like blinking lights. Plus she needs work on her cursive writing;) God Bless you!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk