Menu

Boston Suzuki Violinists?

MrsWeasley

Anyone here have a violinist on a very tiny violin and live in Boston? We are visiting Boston and broke a violin string on a 1/10 size violin. I'm looking for a recommendation for a violin shop in the area that would sell an appropriate replacement set of strings, preferably somewhere that would restring it for me. Anyone have a place for me?

• Like 1

We highly recommend Johnson String Instruments for parts and excellent service.  They are just outside of Boston, though.  I'm sure there must be a good place right in the city.  You might be able to call them to find out who they would recommend.

Johnson String Instrument

1029 Chestnut Street
Newton Upper Falls, MA 02464 
info@johnsonstring.com
617 964-0954 | 800 359-9351

http://www.johnsonstring.com

• Like 2

We highly recommend Johnson String Instruments for parts and excellent service. They are just outside of Boston, though. I'm sure there must be a good place right in the city. You might be able to call them to find out who they would recommend.

Johnson String Instrument

1029 Chestnut Street

Newton Upper Falls, MA 02464

info@johnsonstring.com

617 964-0954 | 800 359-9351

http://www.johnsonstring.com

Johnson's is where everyone goes. I do know of one other store, but it's farther out on 495. Until it opened, we went to Johnson's.

• Like 1