Menu

Henle Latin

If you would like answers to all the of Henle First Year exercises, check out this answer key which we found helpful. The white answer key supplied by the Henle publisher does not provide answers for all exercises.    http://www.olvs.org/ShopCart/InvDtl.aspx?InvId=10177&GrdId=&InvCatId=

I wish I knew how to link sites better.....  If that didn't work, try Our Lady of Victory web page for the answer key.

• Like 1

Fwiw....Our favourite supplement for Henle are Mother of Devine Grace study guides. Memoria Press only covers half the year (I think, definitely not the full year). Can but MoDGin one book for one year or divided in order to cover over two years.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

MODG has renamed their guides since we used them. My daughter used their old "Latin 1" and "Latin 2" study guides, which covered all of Henle Books 1 and 2. These guides have now been replaced by 3 separate books renamed Latin 1 (or 1A), Latin 2 (or 1B), and Latin 3.

so how do you like the older one guide when you used it? Was it a good pace or very fast? I am leaning towards having the two guides to cover the first book.