Menu

Wayfarers

kolamum

The samples on the Barefoot Meandering website have the book lists and the first 3 weeks of the Term. Is that the one you're looking at?

No, I knew I'd seen longer samples once, but for the life of me I could not find them last night & was going crazy. I think I was looking for a SAMPLE section in the menu. Ha!

Here's the page with better samples:

http://barefootmeandering.com/site/wayfarers/

Thank you for the direct link! :D

Is wayfarers more of a lesson plan that is all put together for you? Do they add other assignments? I'm still trying to figure it out. I love the idea of all my kids being on the same plan but I don't know if I would want to use all of the specific curriculum she has picked. I like rod and staff but I'm not sure how I feel about ELTL or RLTL. 

I would say it's a buffet of options for you to select from with a day by day guide. We plan. To use it for fall (can't wait!) but I am not using her science as we've done anatomy already so were doing BFSU. She has Rod & Staff scheduled in there as an alternative to her own programs.

I've started a fb group ( barefoot ragamuffin homeschoolers) if you want to ask more questions and Kathy herself is quick to respond on her business page.

• Like 1