Menu

Ugh. Rabbit Pee'd on Leather Couch Cushion

One of our house rabbits peed on our new (fabric) couch. Ewe Mama was not pleased. I just steamed that sucker as much as I could. That couch did not last long.

May your couch be as good as new and not have the scent of stinky bun residue.

ETA I steamed the couch, not the rabbit, in case there was any question in your mind. :lol:

• Like 4

One of our house rabbits peed on our new (fabric) couch. Ewe Mama was not pleased. I just steamed that sucker as much as I could. That couch did not last long.

May your couch be as good as new and not have the scent of stinky bun residue.

ETA I steamed the couch, not the rabbit, in case there was any question in your mind. :lol:

I figured, since you said it was the couch that didn't last long and not the rabbit. . . .

I just used vinegar diluted with water on it.  Now it smells of vinegar. . . !  

Better than bunny pee! Is it a male? I forgot if you wrote girl or boy when you got the bunny. They can fling around and spray like a tomcat. It did not happen very often with mine but it happened...

• Like 1

Better than bunny pee! Is it a male? I forgot if you wrote girl or boy when you got the bunny. They can fling around and spray like a tomcat. It did not happen very often with mine but it happened...

He's neutered.  I thought the neutered ones didn't spray?  He's never done it, though.  The pee was when dd was cuddling him and he got just a little bit too relaxed. . . .

• Like 1

He's neutered.  I thought the neutered ones didn't spray?  He's never done it, though.  The pee was when dd was cuddling him and he got just a little bit too relaxed. . . .

This does not sound like the kind of spraying I witnessed. My male bunny would zig zag through the room, fling his rear up and bless a wall...or whatever.

Your bunny just peed when things got cozy and warm...:)

• Like 2