Menu

Ignore this thread!

Tomorrow I have to go into work and finish some clean up.  My desk area was a disaster and I finally have time to get it so it works right.

Ds has been hemming and hawing about getting a job with Spirit Halloween again.  He worked there the year before last, decided not to last year because of school and he still had money left from the year before.  

I offered to have him work for me.  I have a cleaning person that comes three days a week.  The idea was I would do the other days but I'm teaching 18 classes plus doing ownership stuff so haven't felt like I have the energy.  He'd only make about $60 or so a week but he thinks that's a ton of money.  😂  He's 19 but since he's still in school, we cover all his expenses, just not his "fun" purchases.  But since he's a super introvert, he never goes out anywhere so doesn't really want much.  

ETA:  a -wish I was still young enough that $60 a week seemed like a lot of money- booya.

Edited by Wheres Toto
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

1 hour ago, KrissiK said:

Had a baby shower today for DH's nephew's wife. It was nice. Small. Just family. Made a good chicken Caesar salad.

Recipe?

11 minutes ago, Wheres Toto said:

I'm finally feeling energetic, even though I did do some work today.

I did the laundry - washed, dried AND put away.  I feel so accomplished.

Overachiever!  Mooooooommmmm!!  Toto is making the rest of us look bad!

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Susan in TN said:

Recipe?

Lettuce. shredded rotisserie chicken (it was expensive, I wouldn’t buy it on a regular basis, but it was really good) croutons and parmesan cheese. i don’t have a recipe for the dressing because my friend makes it and it’s really good. it’s gluten and dairy free.