Menu

DORA Giveaway

Thanks, I think I just entered too! I always think about getting the Dora. It looks easy enough to give and I was super close to doing it last year!

It IS easy to give; the parents don't have to actually do anything during the test. It's all on the computer. I watch just because it gives me valuable information, and I can keep an eye on if the kid needs a break.

• Like 2

It IS easy to give; the parents don't have to actually do anything during the test. It's all on the computer. I watch just because it gives me valuable information, and I can keep an eye on if the kid needs a break.

Also, if the kids answer "I don't know" on the math instead of guessing, it will cut them off, this can be a problem if they don't follow the standard scope and sequence, it will cut off questions that they may be able to answer. I make my children guess to avoid this problem.

• Like 1

Also, if the kids answer "I don't know" on the math instead of guessing, it will cut them off, this can be a problem if they don't follow the standard scope and sequence, it will cut off questions that they may be able to answer. I make my children guess to avoid this problem.

Ah, so that is what my child did!  Now I know if we use it again.

• Like 1