Menu

Ack David Attenborough videos are leaving Netflix on February 1st

MistyMountain

I just saw that all of the David Attenborough videos are leaving Netflix in February 1st. We love those videos and watch one every week at least. This will be a huge loss for us. I am not sure if writing helps like some people did when Magic School Bus videos were leaving but I really hope they renew it. 

He does really good nature documentaries. They are well done and full of good information. Some of the examples are The Life of Birds, The Life of Mammals, and The Blue Planet. BBC dinosaur videos are leaving too. It looks like all BBC stuff is leaving including Dr Who which has a lot of fans. I hope they are able to renew with the BBC. 

I did a live email chat and told them that I would like to see them stay and they said thank you for your feedback. I don't know if they really listen or not.

They don't decide on a whim to pull things, though. It depends on what licensing agreements they're able to make with the content owners/providers.