Menu

Has anyone used A Quiver of Arrows yet?

There are people on the BW Facebook group who have talked about it. For anyone who doesn't realize, it's old Arrows reworked specifically for younger kids with passages picked out for them and already formatted for the BW "French" style dictation.

That's a great idea. I just joined the facebook group so I could check it out, but I didn't see anything about A Quiver of Arrows yet.

I looked through it a few weeks ago, and was tempted. I wish I could buy them individually, but re-worked for K-2.  We've already read half of the stories, so buying the entire "quiver" doesn't appeal to me.  

We've read some of them too. That's partly why I keep going back and forth about it.

• 10 months later...

We are trying quiver this year! I heard Julie speak on a few different podcasts earlier this summer and got inspired! We are a couple of weeks into the Charlotte's Web quiver and love it. We are combining it with BW Jot it Down. Language Arts has never felt so relaxing and enjoyable! And, even more importantly, there was an almost immediate jump in my daughter's nonschool writing!

• Like 3