Menu

Exercise Thread ~ September 28th - October 4th

Negin

I walked up my hill.  not quite all the way - and I didn't do any of our "side roads

no wonder yoga on Monday was so hard.  I was getting sick  :( . . . . . but it's not going into a sinus infection :hurray:  and I'm well enough to start walking.   miracles never cease. :)

Hill hike again for me today, one hour. It.is.hot! This morning I could feel the tightness in my calves from the steep downhill portion of yesterday's hike. It's a good feeling :D

I was looking at Pilates videos on Amazon this morning. I did a series of Pilates classes a couple of years ago and really enjoyed them but the logistics of getting to the studio amidst all the other calls on my attention during the day make this unrealistic. A video, though, I can do, as I've learned with my yoga video. Does anyone have any Pilates video recs? I'm looking at Ana Caban's 'Beginning Mat Workout' as that gets the most consistently positive reviews.

Replied to you in the latest thread. :)

Negin, I've heard good things about the Warrior Workout, what is it like?

I was looking at Pilates videos on Amazon this morning. I did a series of Pilates classes a couple of years ago and really enjoyed them but the logistics of getting to the studio amidst all the other calls on my attention during the day make this unrealistic. A video, though, I can do, as I've learned with my yoga video. Does anyone have any Pilates video recs? I'm looking at Ana Caban's 'Beginning Mat Workout' as that gets the most consistently positive reviews.