Menu

American Girl sale? Wishful thinking??

CAmomof4

My daughter only wants an American Girl for Christmas, and they are soooo expensive.  Do they ever offer percent-off discounts or any other substantial discounts before the holidays?  I saw a $10-off on retailmenot, which barely makes a dent in it...

Don't want to wait too long, because with my luck Samantha will sell out again, but if they do specials for Christmas I would love to save a little on it.

Just curious, thanks!

Watch craisglist and ebay.  There are people who bought them at the warehouse sale (every July in Wisconsin) who sell them.  They are generally seconds or returned items but are supposedly in good shape.  I still haven't convinced my husband that my daughter needs one, but I'm still hoping to find a deal.

It's usually only free shipping.  They had free shipping that just ended on 9/22.  There is usually another one in November.  They do a Black Friday sale, but I've never seen dolls on it.  It's usually clothes and accessories that are being discontinued.  They also did a 12 days of Christmas last year with items on sale each day -- again clothes and accessories.