Menu

Looking for good kids' dentist in the Campbell/San Jose area

Guest username

Guest username

Hi,

If anyone has a recommendation for a great kids' dentist who actually relates to the child as an individual (and not just a head with teeth  :glare:  please let me know.  Thank You!

Hi,

If anyone has a recommendation for a great kids' dentist who actually relates to the child as an individual (and not just a head with teeth  :glare:  please let me know.  Thank You!

We used to go to Percy Serrano, who is in Almaden Valley. We were very happy with him.

Can't "like" your mean DDS, Laura, but I like your post!

This brought back memories for me too. I grew up near Westgate and went to a DDS in Cupertino.  I convinced my mom that he had one brown eye and one blue eye, and she believed me.

Those were the days when a trip to the DDS was followed by a McDonald's milkshake on the way home.

Dr. Kevin Calvert is the nicest person you will ever meet.  My daughter worked in their dental office one year, and if you do go to their office you can see some of her art :)  They asked her to do a painting.  Anyway, Dr Calvert is a fabulous dentist and Dr. Walton is great as well.  They are on Meridian near Parkmoor

http://www.calvertdds.com/

Amber in SJ

Can't "like" your mean DDS, Laura, but I like your post!

This brought back memories for me too. I grew up near Westgate and went to a DDS in Cupertino. 

We lived near Westgate before the mall was there. We had a dentist over there who we actually liked. Our pediatrician's office was there, too.