Menu

Microsoft Office 2013 - Home Use Program $9.95 FULL Version (Restrictions to certain companies)

If someone in your family works for a company that is enrolled in the Microsoft Home Use Program, you can upgrade or get Microsoft Office 2013 for $9.95 (this includes Mac versions as well).  This is the whole shebang.  It has every MIcrosoft Office program.  There were some very useful upgrades to OneNote, which is why I bit at it.  Luckily, my husband's company is enrolled in this.

Basically, it is for employees to have the programs on their home computer so they can still work at home off hours.  The price is $9.95.  You can get a backup CD for $13.99 extra, but you don't need it.  Just save the email somewhere and you will have the link and code if you ever need it.  You can put it on TWO computers legally.

Click the link below and enter a work email of someone in your family to see if you are eligible.  They will tell you right away if you are eligible.  The last time I did this, it was a few day process.  This time it was all instantaneous.

http://www.microsofthup.com/hupus/home.aspx?culture=en-US&wmpcode

Vicki

I have been subscribing to Office for $9.99 for the last few months.  It is not through any type of work program, I just went to the website myself and signed up.   

Office 365 Home allows you to install the full applications on up to 5 PCs, Macs, tablets, etc.   Unfortunately some of the programs do not work on Macs (Access and Publisher).  

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/office365home/

Is what you describe something totally different or similar?   Current versions are used and you also receive Cloud storage.