Menu

rear-ended last night...feeling weird

Halcyon

But most traffic citations are civil, not criminal, and in an accident there is evidence besides just what the officer saw...damage to vehicles, bystanders and victims, and in certain ways the statement given by the person at fault.

All of that information has always been in the police report when anyone in my family was in an accident, even if a citation wasn't issued.

How are you feeling now? Did you go to the ER?

I'm worried about you -- please check in when you can! :grouphug:

Thanks for asking. Slept 13 hours on THursday night (accident was wednesday) and woke up feeling fine. i think it was just shock. Feel fine today, too. I have 7 days, accoridng to a lawyer friend, to seek medical treatment so i will monitor how i feel.

thank you for thinking about me!

Thanks for asking. Slept 13 hours on THursday night (accident was wednesday) and woke up feeling fine. i think it was just shock. Feel fine today, too. I have 7 days, accoridng to a lawyer friend, to seek medical treatment so i will monitor how i feel.

Glad all is well with your health!  How's the car?  Is it getting repaired or do you need to find a new one?

I'm so glad to hear you're OK!!! :hurray:

A citation? No, I don't think so. And he had been tailgating me for at least a mile when it happened. 

I don't want to spend the money for the ER, to be honest. We have insurance but a very high deductible. I will go to my chiro once DH gets home from business trip.

Thanks. Just wanted to see if I was crazy or not. 

ACtually, they will probably not only pay for the medical costs, but you will probably be offered additional compensation. When dd was rear ended, insurance paid the bill to check her out plus (I think) 3 X the cost to her. I tried to decline it, but they wouldn't hear of it.